Monday, January 30, 2012

Cooking.

It's funny because living in the UK is a driving force for me to cook!
I don't even believe myself until now that I can cook nasi lemak and masak lemak.
Adding to that amazing fact (for myself), I cooked lontong and try to imitate my eldest sister.
But, things are getting to make sense because I've started to learn that cooking is not that difficult.
Second but, the level of deliciousness might be different according to few aspects which are natural talent, experience and passion.
Third but, I would love to congratulate myself for trying out to cook eventhough I never do that at home (honest confession from me).
No but this time, I use despite instead..haha..
Despite being lazy and manja, I'm learning through observation..yeayy.
I only have 3 photos here with me because my laptop is in coma because it is insisting me to have new adik which is Macbook Pro..haha..InsyaALLAH.


Housewarming 2011 (lontong)

Cheesecake for Mr. A


Karipap Westwood.




No comments:

Post a Comment