Monday, January 16, 2012

My nearly end January

Missing your home is one of the most common thing when you are abroad.
Everything seems to appear in your mind including the smell of your pillow back at home.
It may sound funny but yes it is and that was the reason why I'm back to my old habit of counting days to go home and also started to allocate some money for the flight ticket.
This is exactly what I've been doing right after Mr Afandi went home..T T
I can't wait to go back and all the tour including Italy, Paris and etc went straight to the drain..
O Allah spare me strength and patience to perfectly finish my term 2..
I have to improve myself and my grades before going back and savoring all the moments in Malaysia..

So,what kind of pictures I should share this time..
maybe picture during our SECRET SANTA night..
and I got the greenish book from Sarah and she is my secret santa too..
That was so romantic I would say..
So,here's the pictures..





No comments:

Post a Comment