Monday, September 23, 2013

Engagement day

Assalamualaikum my 'this is not my diary'.
I'm writing now as someone's fiance. Alhamdulillah  :)
I'm so grateful that everything went well and our family actually get to know each other better.
I'm truthfully happy to see my dad's smiles throughout the day.
We were engaged on 14th September morning , like seriously very early for my family.
We were so messed up and in chaos when Mr A and his family arrived.
I was on my way to pick up 'hantaran' after finished make over session somewhere nearby.
Trying very hard to find someone who can do natural touch up and yeah I think that's ok for certain people.
I purposely wiped the orangey lipstick because it's too bright for me. LOL
We just had a simple ceremony and again I feel so grateful that we managed to come this far.
Thank you uya, mak , tok, teh, cik and all my siblings.
So, here some pictures to be immortalized here. hihi











1 comment: