Saturday, November 3, 2012

of autumn and it's magnificent magic

I love autumn.
Actually I love spring more but autumn woo me with it's yellowish brownish colours.
Seeing brownish plus reddish plus yellowish falling leaves really makes my heart melted straight away.
I'll share it here once I've finish describing autumn and it's connection with my life.
Autumn will come after spring so obviously it is the first season that say hello to us when we arrived here from Malaysia.
We will set off to Malaysia from June-September for summer break and we'll be back here in the midst of autumn.
Where leaves are falling and turning to the autumn colours.
But, now winter is coming and it's getting colder day by day.
The coldness is really the same as in our freezer's temperature in Malaysia.
Since, this is my final year I am not allowed to complain much and it is better for me to enjoy it before losing it. Right? this is what my family and friend keep reminding me when I accidentally complaining about coldness.
I can't stand the freezing temperature while cycling to the class.
I'm freezing and my fingers become numb and I can't barely feel my legs.
Whatever it is, I feel lucky to have this opportunity to experience four different seasons here. Alhamdulillah
Coventry will always bloom in my heart.
So, let's have a look at all my autumn pictures

See this one.. I took this photo when we finished our drama class

The same tree with different effect and a person in it :)

The same tree again..sorry! hihi

The red little tiny fruit is in red. same with my coat..

Math and Stats building, lake and the ducks.


This is my housemate ya! 

My friends said that I looked like someone getting married or engaged..whateverrr..

zero training and experience model with autumn leaves

Let's go raya! 

So beautiful isn't it? 

You

Me

Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment