Friday, October 19, 2012

My life in Coventry


Well, I will introduce Coventry first so that it is easier to imagine,
Warwick Uni is located in Coventry,
Not in Warwick which is 20 minutes drive from Coventry,
Quite cliché as my lecturer had mentioned when we first arrived.
I live in Canley which is the nearest place with my university,
City Centre which is the heart of Coventry similarly to Taiping is about 15-20 minutes by bus and 2 minutes by train from Canley Station plus 5 minutes walking from Coventry Station to the City Centre.
Ayyo so confusing right but that's how things work for me for 2 years.
So, now I will introduce Birmingham which is the place where we enjoyed splurging our money in Bullring (Shopping Complex) and eating sushi at Woktastic (halal restaurant).
Woktastic is where I had celebrated my birthday with friends the other day.
In addition, as a matter of fact that London is very famous in Malaysia so I have to state here that Coventry-London takes up to 2 hours and 30 minutes journey.


Coventry City Centre


Cathedral in Coventry

Student Union, University of Warwick

Bullring Shopping Complex in Birmingham
Prayer Hall in Uni during spring

Maths and Statistic building

Bullring statue in Birmingham





3 comments:

  1. bestnyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. datang la honeymoon sini kak puteri..:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woahhh!! insyaAllah bestnyeee kalo dpt p. hihihiihi bertuah ct dapat belaja sane :)

      Delete