Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Officially 23 years old! Hi 24.

Preferably I hate it when it's my birthday and I will keep on praying that people won't notice that it is my birthday.
I don't mind if people just ignore it and let it be.
But, to be honest this year my precious friends have changed my mind about birthday celebration.
They blew me off with surprises which was really surprising.
On my birthday night, they gathered and quietly sneaked into my house with the help from my housemate/ coursemate/ shoppingmate etc etc.
So, officially 23 and happy, Good night.
Later tomorrow me and Nad ( my housemate etc etc which I'd mentioned earlier) went to Birmingham because we agreed to go there beforehand. (actually, they really planned it from the beginning using her as the doer).
I walked happily to the train station not suspecting anything really.
First place to rush over Woktastic..eating time..
When I walked in the waiter hold my birthday cupcakes and I was totally stunned and lost.
I've been duped like seriously they tricked me.
What a splendid 23rd birthday it was.
Alhamdulillah.
So here are the pictures around my cute birthday bash.




















2 comments: