Saturday, February 18, 2012

How many days left?

Ya ALLAH, I can't even do my work because I'm so crazy waiting for easter break to come. March please come faster because I can't wait to go home. With three assignments to be handed in before going back home I'm going crazy now. I can't start typing single words because I'm so busy calculating the days left. silly me. So, what pictures should I share this time? Maybe I should share pictures of beloved people that I've been mising everyday. Aliyah is so cute now and i'm not in her concsious memory yet since the last time I held her tight is on September 2011 and now she is growing up very fast. Owh there's so much things that I've missed out.

Aliyah Sajidah I

Aliyah Sajidah II

Adam
Shakir, Ummi and Aliyah

me in sober everytime after maghrib ( T T)

No comments:

Post a Comment