Monday, February 27, 2012

Another stage of life!

I'm reaching 23 years old and it's still young for me..
Young here is referring to the eligibility to get married..
However, due to the circumstances where there are quite a number of my friends (same age and also younger than me) are getting married and also already married, I am now influenced by them.
I never thought that I will be discussing about marriage with my sisters and friends.
But, the situation that I just mention ealier caused me to do so.
It is hard to stop my mind from processing input about marriage and stuff now.
I have to keep motivating myself study first! study first!
and I really hope that at least my first degree's scroll is in my hand before I choose to end my bachelor life. Amin.
Second issue that I want to share here is my dream wedding and InsyaALLAH I want to look like her. I googled up the pictures and I want to bury it here so that it will always remain in this blog as a reminder for me to change. Yes, Change before its to late..:)



No comments:

Post a Comment