Thursday, May 30, 2013

Indahnya musim bunga


The craze for beautiful flowers' shots haven't deflamed because they get prettier and prettier each day. Everytime I see the flowers I will pause and admire the greatest creation of Allah S.W.T and I will snap snap some pictures.
Well, exactly a month left for malaysia and soon I'll be updating from Malaysia. 
My sister will be here next week tight after I finished with my final exam. 
We'll head to Paris and Italy and she will fly back to Malaysia on the 14th and I guess after that I will be very busy packing up stuff to be shipped back home. Hopefully, everything will be smoothly done InsyaAllah. Before ending this entry I would love to share some of my shots again fo myself. Well I'm gonna cherish every memory here using this blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment