Friday, May 11, 2012

This is one way of sharing

When I write something here it's like I'm sharing things with myself,
Today, I've spent all my day lazing around doing nothing.
I should start doing my revision, it is a must actually.
Recently, we were shocked after checking on Facebook.
The video showing the reality of life where a small little girl were abused by her own mother really tremble my heart.
How could you lay your hands harshly on the little angel.
I really hope that whatever happen in the future I would never be so cruel to hurt others.
Due to this issue, I have started thinking about my responsibility as a teacher.
What should I do to help my students so that they know sense of humanity is important.
Very important.
Cruel, I don't think human being were born with this kind of characteristic.
Abortion and abandoned babies made me feel shattered and sad.




Please please please don't do something like that to an adorable baby like her. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment