Sunday, May 6, 2012

Love is everywhere

Firstly, I would like to say Alhamdulillah Ya Allah for everything that I have now.
My family, my friends and everyone around me that really made my day.
I am here now because of the love and support from all of you,
May Allah gives us His blessing and we will never be apart from Him.
I had a wonderful holiday spending Easter break with my family.
They are the most valuable property that I have, and to my best friend ever I'm so thankful because I have been given a chance to know you,
Let us pray that Allah will grant us his blessing.
Making such decision is so challenging and I'm so surprised when you told me that.
I am anxious and nervous about everything but I pray that Allah will ease everything for us.
Hopefully, His plan for us is far more better than ours. InsyaALLAH.


No comments:

Post a Comment