Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Be grateful.

Be grateful of what you have and most importantly be grateful that you're still alive.
Allah S.W.T has granted you another day in your life to prepare yourself for today and hereafter.
I was given idea to write something about this when some of my friends actually discussing about marrying a wealthy man in order to secure luxurious future. 
Well, I don't know how to say it but it depends on how you perceive life.
As for me, I never expect myself to be rich by marrying the inheritor or something like that.
I always focus on myself, my achievement and my own money.
Preferably, I want to achieve better life together with my husband.
It's like we actually work for our future together and the word "cuci kaki" never exists in my dictionary.
There's nothing wrong to dream of having wealthy husband and living your life luxuriously, maybe it's better not to put your expectation too high and to be obsessed with your dream.
It's dangerous. Logically, when your dream or expectation is not being fulfilled you will fall into pieces. 
Hence, be grateful of what you have now and then. Learn to instill "qanaah" in your life. Alhamdulillah
Peace :)


No comments:

Post a Comment