Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Time is ticking

Today, somebody just said yes 3 months are nothing,
It is a short period of time, Yes it is!
We (Teslians) can barely feel the heat now,
Our three years course in this place gonna end soon, really soon.
Honestly, I'm going to miss it (my university life).
But, I am not going to cherish the moment of being bullied by the narrow-minded and racist people.
It will remain in my memory forever, the way they have treated me.
All in all, life must go on.
I'm gonna miss riding bike while carrying groceries from tesco and walking to the train station to catch a train to birmingham and eat sushi.
I hope everything that I will go through in my life in the near future will be another good memory to cherish. Amin


Soon to be missed. 













No comments:

Post a Comment